101 Speed Tests for SBI & IBPS Bank PO Exam 3rd Edition with Success Guarantee
IF YOU MASTER THIS BOOK SUCCESS IS GUARANTEED IN THE UPCOMING BANK PO EXAM
Yes it’s true. If you can master this book you will crack the SBI & IBPS Bank PO Exam for sure. This is one of the Most Innovative Book for the Bank PO Exams. It contains all the IMPORTANT CONCEPTS which are required to crack this exam. The concepts are covered in the form of 101 SPEED TESTS.
No matter where you PREPARE from – a coaching or any textbook/ Guide - 101 SPEED TESTS provides you the right ASSESSMENT on each topic. Your performance provides you the right cues to IMPROVE your concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
It is to be noted here that these are not mere tests but act as a checklist of student’s learning and ability to apply concepts to different problems.
The book is based on the concept of TRP – Test, Revise and Practice. It aims at improving your SPEED followed by STRIKE RATE which will eventually lead to improving your SCORE.
How is this product different?
• 1st unique product with 101 speed tests.
• Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the Bank PO exams. Each test contains around 25-30 MCQs on the latest pattern of the exam.
• The whole syllabus has been divided into 5 sections which are further distributed into 96 topics.
1. QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE is distributed into 31 topics.
2. REASONING ABILITY is distributed into 30 topics.
3. ENGLISH is distributed into 14 topics.
4. COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE is distributed into 6 topics.
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE is distributed into 16 topics.
6. MARKETING APTITUDE is distributed into 4 topics.
• In the end of each section a Sectional Test is provided so as to sum up the whole section.
• In all, the book contains around 3000 Quality MCQ’s in the form of 101 tests.
• Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the book.
• Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
• The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and performance.
• It is advised that the students should take each test very seriously and must attempt only after they have prepared that topic.
• Once taken a test the candidates must spend time in analysing their performance which will provide you the right cues to IMPROVE the concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
• It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the tests he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 20%.