SBI PO preparation Tips 2016
State bank of India is a banking organization that deals in investment banking, insurance, savings and many other services to the customers. Bank has opened vacancies through SBI Bank PO Exam 2016. His recruitment is valid for every region and the number of vacancies is also veru high that is 2200. Hence, It is a golden opportunity for those who want to get into banking sector. SBI PO Prelim Exam 2016 has been announced and will be held on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016.Whereas, online exam for mains will be held on July 31,2016.
In order to achieve reasonable score and make it to the list of selected candidates, candidates need to follow certain tips .Disha publication brings you the tips as follows:
SBI PO Preliminary exam Preparation tips for all three sections of SBI PO is as follows:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
Tips for cracking each section of SBI PO 2016are:
Reasoning ability covers topics like Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Directions, Blood Relations, Analogy, Classification, Ranking and Data sufficiency
In order to do well in reasoning section, follow following tips:
1) For reasoning section, understand the question before solving it.
2) Don’t take much time for single question.
3) You have to be very careful while answering these questions.
4) Practice similar questions from previous model papers or previous year’s exam Seating Arrangements
5) It’s better to attempt first those questions on which you are very confident and you can attempt in a lesser time.
6) Please do not start with Seating Arrangement/Puzzle type’s questions because once you stuck in these questions, you will lose your valuable time.
Quantitative ability section ofSBI PO phase 1 covers topics like Number Systems, Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Average, Time & Distance, Mensuration, Time & Work , Partnership, Profit & Loss, Bar graph, Pie-chart and Probability.
This section is based on basic mathematics. In order to do well in this section,
1) Be thorough with basic mathematical formulae.
2) Learn some short cuts to solve the questions and save time in less time.
3) In this section, the questions act as Calculation Instruments.
4) This section is extremely scoring
5) Right understanding of the problem may help in pulling it well.
6) Practice more and more to fair well in this section
7) Topics like Pie charts, Bar Diagrams and graphs are very time consuming. It is one of the time consuming sections. It is advisable to practice and spend time to solve to speed up your calculations in the exam hall.
English Language section carries topics like Grammar, Comprehension, Error Correction, Vocabulary, Cloze Test and Fill in the blanks, Para jumbles and Synonyms & Antonyms. Tips for English language section are as under:
1) Work on your good reading skills
2) Work on your vocabulary
3) Learn at least 10 new words every day with their synonyms and usage in different contexts.
4) Read newspapers and magazines at a good rate.
Important note: Candidate must keep a note of this it is very important to be attentive and attempt questions from each section of SBI PO PRELIM very carefully. Manage time well so as to attempt every question effectively.