Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released the admit cards for Haryana Civil Service (HCS) Main examination on its official website. All those candidates who have qualified in the preliminary examination are required to visit the official website to download their admit cards.
HPSC will conduct the exam on April 14, 2016 at Panchkula. It conducts this examination every year to select eligible candidates in vacancies available under civil and other allied services of the state. The selection is based the candidates performance in the prelims exam, mains exam and the interview.
Steps to download the admit cards:
- Open the official website www.hcs.hpsconline.in
- Click on the link ’HCS Mains Admit Card 2016’
- Enter the registration number and date of birth
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future reference.
The admit cards will be made available on the commission’s website from March 28, 2016. No admit cards will be sent to the candidates by the commission through post.