CAT is the national level MBA entrance exam conducted by the IIMs throughout the country. CAT 2015 exam will be held on 29 November 2015 by IIM Ahmadabad.
CAT 2015 registration was scheduled to close on 20th September 2015; however, registration window has been extended by the CAT conveying IIM Ahmedabad for five more days.
Candidates can now register till 25th September 2015. CAT is one of the gateway for the admission in the top most B-schools of the country.
Registration window has been extended because till date number of count of registration is less than expected. Only 100000 registrations have been done so far. CAT registrations number has been declining since past few years.
Candidate can register themselves via online mode through its official website i.e. www.iimcat.ac.in
Complete the registration process in one go-
- Logon to the official website- www.iimca.ac.in
- Fill the necessary details asked and submit it
- After submitting, Unique I’D password will generate. This ID & Password should be used further for login on the official website of CAT.
- Using these Login details, the candidates should log into their account using the “Existing User Login’ link.
- After successful login, you will redirect to CAT application form.
- The form is categorized into 5 sections, namely, Personal Details, Details of Academics, Details of Work Experience (if any), Details of Program willing to pursue & Payment of application fee.
- Candidate should upload the required document.
- After successfully completing the form, candidate needs to pay the application fee which is paid through online mode using either of Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- After paying the fee, you are done with successfully CAT registration.