The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, made some changes in class 12 board exam question paper model and now the question paper pattern has been transformed from “objective-type to “application based”.
All those students who have been preparing for CBSE exam, will be affected by the changes. The number of questions in subjects such as accountancy, business studies, economics, like political science have been decreased and the long answer questions have been increased which is clearly the reduction of the objective type questions from the upcoming board exams.
The major changes at a glance-
Political Science- The number of questions has been condensed from 31 to 27.
There are five one mark and five two mark question instead of 10 of each.
- Mathematics – Paper will carry 26 questions instead of 29
- Business Studies- Paper will carry 25 questions instead of 30
- Economics – Number of questions has been reduced 29 instead of 32
- There are 8 six-marks questions now as an alternative of 6, and
- Number of 1 and 3 markers has been reduced from ten to 8 in each case.
- All six mark long question are now compulsory questions.
The main motive behind these chances to escape the students from the practice of rote-learning and make them disposed to investigative as well as evaluative lessons.
Go Through CBSE-Board 2014 Success Files Class 12 Physics, Chemistry & Biology with 8 Sample, CBSE-Board 2014 Success Files Class 12 Mathematics with 8 Sample Papers 2nd Edition and CBSE-Board 2014 Success Files Class 12 Physics with 8 Sample Papers 2nd Edition etc to cover the entire new CBSE syllabus and improve your performance in exam.