The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Delhi will be conducting Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on February 21, 2016. Candidates should follow the following instructions before entering the exam hall:
- Report on time: The examination halls will open 90 minutes before the commencement of the test. The candidate should report 90 minutes before the examination. A candidate who comes after the commencement of the exam shall not be permitted to sit in the exam. If the candidate is not able to report on time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the examination hall.
- Admit card: The candidate must show, the admit card downloaded from the CTET official website for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit card shall not be permitted to sit for the exam by the centre superintendent.
- Sit on allotted seat: A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates are required to sit on the seats allotted to them. Any candidate found guilty of changed room or seat his candidature shall be cancelled.
- Maintain decorum: Smoking, chewing gutka, spitting in the examination hall is strictly prohibited. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items to the examination hall/ room:
- Textual material: any stationery item like textual material, bits of paper, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, calculator, pen, scale, writing pad, pen drives, eraser, calculator, log table, electronic pen/ scanner, cardboard etc.
- Communication devices: Any communication device like mobile phones, Bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, health band etc.
- Any wrist watch/ watch, camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices like camera, Bluetooth device etc.
Candidates will not be allowed to leave his/ her seat before the full duration of the paper, without the special permission of the centre superintendent or the invigilator. Candidates should not leave the room/ hall without handing over their answer sheets to the invigilator on duty and sign the attendance sheet second time. If a candidate do not sign the attendance sheet second time it will be deemed not to have handed over the OMR Sheet and will be dealt with as an unfair means.
Click Here to download free study material for CBSE CTET Exam 2016
To get register for Disha Mega Quiz, click on below displayed image.