The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification regarding the Admit cards for UGC NET 2017 examination. As per the notification, CBSE has released admit cards for University Grant Commission’s National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET). Candidates who have applied for the same may download their admit cards from the official website. Admit cards are released today only.
As per the notification released, exam is scheduled to be held on January 22, 2017.
In order to download the admit cards, candidates must have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website of CBSE UGC NET i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on the admit card download link.
- After that, candidate must have to enter the credentials such as registration ID and DOB.
- Click on Submit.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download the admit card and get it print.
About the examination:
- Candidates who are seeking the post of Assistant manager or junior research fellowship, he/she must have to clear the exam successfully.
- All the aspirants need to download their admit cards from the official website only.
- Candidates who will score 55 per cent marks will be eligible for the NET, Candidates from reserved category will get some relaxation
- Candidates who will qualify for JRF are eligible for assistant professor and research.
Candidates who had opted only for assistant professor are not eligible for research.