The Council of Scientific and Industrial research (CSIR), is going t conduct the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) / National Eligibility Test (NET) on December 18, 2016.
The candidates who are eligible for the exam are requested to apply online on and before September 9, 2016. Two separate merit list will be released by the council of Scientific and Industrial research (CSIR). One list will be for the candidates who got selected for JRF-NET and another list will be for the candidates who qualify the eligibility test for Lectureship (NET). This list will be released on the basis of performance of the candidates in the exam.
Topic of the Test
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmosphere, Ocen and Planetary Sciences.
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences.
- Candidates must have a degree of MSc/ integrated MSc/ BS-4-years/ Btech/ Bpharma/ MBBS
- General category candidates must carry 55 per cent of marks and OBC (non creamy layer) candidates must carry 50 per cent marks.
Syllabus for the exam
The question paper will comprise into three parts (A,B and c) as per the syllabus and scheme of the exam.
- Part A : Part A is based on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formulation, puzzles etc.
- Part B: This section is comprises multiple choice question (MCQs) based on the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part C: This section will consists of high value questions based on the scientific concepts.
Syllabus and scheme of Exam of single MCQ paper may be seen at CSIR official website: www.csirhrdg.res.in
Interested and eligible candidates must apply online at the official website.
- The last date of depositing challan is September 8, 2016.
- Last date for submission of application form online is September 16, 2016.
- Last date for submission of hard copy form is September 16, 2016.