Recently a notification has been released for GATE 2017examination. As per the notification, Admit cards for GATE 2017 examination have been released on the official website of GATE i.e. www.appsgate.iitr.ac.in
Candidates who have registered themselves can download their admit cards from the official website of GATE. As per the notification, GATE 2017 exam is scheduled to be held on weekends i.e. February 4th 2017, February 5, 2017, February 11, 2017 and February 12, 2017.
Gate examination is the gateway for Master’s degree programme. Examination will be held online i.e. computer based and will be held for 23 papers (disciplines). Candidate is allowed to appear only for one paper. Some papers for GATE will be held in multiple sessions.
In order to download the admit card, candidate must have to follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.appsgate.iitr.ac.in
- After that, click on the link “Download Gate 2017 Admit card”
- Candidate will have to enter the enrolment ID/Email Address and Password in the required field.
- After that, captcha code will be given; candidate must have to entre that captcha code.
- Click on submit.
- After submitting, admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidate are suggested to download the admit card and get it print for future purpose.
Note: All the candidate must have to bring their admit card the examination centre. Along with this, it is also mandatory to bring any ID proof such as passport, PAN card, voter ID, Aadhar card, College ID, employee ID, driving license.