Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) released a notification regarding the Provisional Admit card for 2016 exam. Exam Date is not yet announced. Large numbers of candidates have applied for the exam. The written exam will be held for recruitment of desired candidates for the Clerk Post. Approx 4425 posts have been announced.
The candidates who have applied for the exam are suggested to download the admit card which is published on the official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in . So it is requested to all the candidates to download their admit card before that.
In order to download the admit card, candidate must have to follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Logon to the official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
- After that, click on ‘Haryana Clerk Admit Card 2016’
- Enter all the details asked in the provided fields.
- After that, Submit it.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and get it print for future purpose.
Note: It is mandatory for all the candidates who are appearing for the exam will have to carry their admit card at the examination venue. Failure of this will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
This admit card consists all the basic details for the exam such as roll number, Duration of the exam, Venue for the exam and some other important information.