The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted the Probationary Officer (PO) preliminary examination on October 3, 4, 10, and 11, successfully. The result for the preliminary examination of PO was released on October 17. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the score card of the qualified and unqualified candidates. Candidates, who appeared for the exam, can check their marks on the official website, for which the link is ibps.in.
Steps To Check The Result:
- Visit the official website of IBPS, i.e., ibps.in.
- Click on the tab, “View your score for CWE PO/MT V Online Preliminary Examination”.
- Candidates can also click on, “Click here to view your score for CWE PO/MT V Preliminary Examination”.
- Candidates shall enter their registration number, roll number, password and date of birth.
- After this, the score card of the respective candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- The respective candidate shall take out the print of the score card for the future reference.
The main exam for Probationary Officer (PO) will take place on October 31, 2015.
The candidates are required to produce all the documents at the time of the main examination. For the short-listing for the interviews and final merit listing, the marks obtained in the main examination of the Probationary Officer (PO) will be considered.
The identity of the candidate will be verified with respect to his/her details on call letter, in the attendance list and requisite documents submitted. Those candidates, who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce the original gazette notification or their original marriage affidavit.
The institute has also released the call letters for the main examination.