The Regional Rural Banks common written examination 2015 conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be held in the month of September this year tentatively through the online mode. The examination will be conducted for recruitment of Group-A Officers (Scale 1, 2 and 3) and Group B Office Assistants (Multipurpose). The examination will be conducted for recruitment of Group-A Officers (Scale 1, 2 and 3) and Group B Office Assistants (Multipurpose). The interested and eligible candidates should follow the given guidelines and apply:
- Educational qualifications: The graduation degrees, irrespective of their disciplines, of the appearing candidates must be from a recognised university. The candidates are also supposed to have cleared a local language in High School and are supposed to be proficient in the given language.
- Age limit : The candidates should be in the following age group in order to qualify; Office Assistant: 18-28 years, Scale 1 Officer: 18-30 years, Scale 2 Officer: 21-32 years, Scale 3 Officer: 21-40 years. The OBC candidates will have an age relaxation of upto 3 years while those belonging to the SC/ST have a relaxation of upto 5 years.
- Application Procedure : The candidates are required to visit the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in . Click on ‘RRB Online Application’ and fill in the required details. After filling up the details press ‘Submit Final’. The candidates will then be redirected to the payment gateway to pay the exam fee using a Credit/Debit card. After doing so, the candidates are to take a printout of the transcripts. A Registration ID and Password be given to the candidate who successfully fills in the required details.
- Selection procedure : The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and an interview after that. The pattern of the written examination is an Objective-Based question paper that consists of questions worth 200 marks in total. The concept of Common Interviews has been introduced due to which allows the qualifiers of the exam to attend just one interview instead of appearing for each RRB interview. According to the performance in the exam and in the interview, IBPS will award cumulative scores that will be valid for a period of one year. Some good books that might help you in doing so are ‘Banking Awareness for SBI/ IBPS Bank Clerk/ PO/ SO/ RRB & RBI exams’ and ‘IBPS-CWE RRB Guide for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Exam 2nd Edition’ both of which are published by Disha Publication.
- Important dates : Last date for filling up the applications is Jully 28.
So, we hope the above information helped you and we wish you luck for your future!