Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar has invited applications for admission to two years Master of Technology (M.Tech) program. It is offering M.Tech in chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Materials science and Engineering and Mechanical Engineering for the academic session 2016-17.
- Interested candidates should have scored a minimum of 55% marks or 5.5 on a 10 point scale in B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in appropriate branches (For SC/ST 50%)
- For B.Tech graduates from IITs with a CGPA/CPI of 8.0 or above on a scale of 10. Will be eligible for admission without having to appear in GATE.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online
- There is no application fee
- Candidates need not send the hard copy of the application form
- Those applying for more than one discipline, they need to submit a separate application form for each discipline. After successfully submitting the application form, a confirmation screen will appear with a link to download the submitted application form.
- Candidates are required to furnish a hardcopy of the application and all the relevant documents at the time of interview. Applications that are incomplete will be rejected.
Admissions are based on the performance in the written test and interview. The institute will invite only a limited number of candidates for a written test and interview based on the academic records/ GATE score.
Last date for receipt of application form: April 8, 2016
Announcement of shortlisted candidates: April 21, 2016
Interview and test date: May 15, 2016-May 19, 2016
For any other queries candidates are advised to visit the official website.