The application process for National Eligibility Test-II, Under Graduate (UG), 2016 will commence from May 26, 2016.
The Central Board of Education (CBSE) will conduct the NEET on July 24, 2016.
For detailed information like test, syllabus and eligibility criteria the candidates are required to log in to the official website i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in. The information will be available shortly.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
The test will be applicable to all India Quota seats, State Government Quota seats where the State Government concerned so opts and Private/Management/NRI Quota seats in all Private Medical/Dental Colleges or any Private/Deemed University.
Who can apply?
- All the candidates who were left out in the AIPMT-2016/NEET-1 can apply
- Those who registered in AIPMT-2016/NEET-1 but could not appear in NEET-1
- Those candidates who registered in AIPMT-2016/NEET-1 and had appeared but are apprehensive they had not prepared well, will have to submit an undertaking to give up their candidature for NEET-1 are eligible to apply.
- Date of commencement of online registration: May 26, 2016
- Date of exam: July 24, 2016.