Every year, Staff Selection Commission (SSC)conducts common graduate level (CLG)examination for the recruitment of qualified job seekers to fill up vacant seats under different departments. Exam is now on its way. Exam is scheduled on 9th and 16th August, 2015. Every year large number of candidate appear for this exam. Due to this, competition for this exam is very tough. Candidate needs to pay extra efforts to prepare for this exam. Books such as SSC exam preparation books, Buy SSC Books Online, SSC CGL exam books are available which will guide you for the exam and also helps in doing best preparation.
Some guidelines to crack SSC CGL exam 2015
- Practice makes a man perfect. The more you will practice the more you will score well. As the number of questions will be more, you need to give less than a minute on each question. Candidate are advised to solve math questions much. Solve previous year question paper, mock test papers. This would let you know your command on each section.
- Since you practice more for previous year question papers and mock test papers, now you know your favorite section. So, candidate is suggested to start with his/her favorite section. Attempt all the questions.
- In last few days, candidate are requested to not to run after the untouched topics. This is the last time, so revise the topics which is done and practice mock test paper. Don’t forget to set the time while you are solving the practice paper. This will increase your speed.
- Use approximation techniques. Where ever you found complex calculation, candidate are suggested to use approximation techniques. This is all about the rounding off the numbers to get the closest value to the option provided.
- Make your good command on general Awareness section. This is the most important section and this section can be attempted quickly. Candidate can score very good marks in this section. This section covers topics like important dates, persons, Award winners, books and authors, games and cups and abbreviation. Best way to learn about these topics are read magazines, newspapers, monthly magazine such as Pratiyogita darpan etc.
- Practice English grammar question also. This is also very high scoring section. Candidate must have good vocabulary and English grammar. For this, candidate are suggested to watch English movies, news channels, read English newspapers and magazines. Practice questions based on common errors, antonyms, synonyms, passages.
- Proper time management is also necessary during exam. You will be given only 2 hours to solve 200 questions.
- Practice previous year papers and mock test papers. This will increase your confidence level.
In last, we suggest you not to get nervous while writing exam. Do your best.
All the best for exam.