RBI has recently released a notification regarding the RBI assistant prelims examination. As per the notification released, scores cards are out for RBI Assistant Prelims examination. The candidates who have appeared for the exam can now their scores on the official website of RBI i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
In order to check the result, candidate must have to follow the below mentioned steps to avoid any discrepancy.
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- After that, click on the link ‘RBI Assistant Prelims Score Card’
- After clicking the link, enter the required details.
- Click on submit.
- Score card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download the score card and get it print for future purpose.
Note: The candidate who have successfully cleared the prelims examination, can also download the admit card for the Mains examination. Admit card will be available on the website till January 24th.
Selected candidates will successfully clear the examination; will be initially posted in RBI’s office within the recruitment zone for which they had applied. However, they are liable to be transferred in administrative exigencies to centres grouped and classified into West, South, North and East Zone offices.