The Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) has recently released a recruitment notification. As per the notification, APSPSC has released vacancies for over 1000 posts for Panchayat Secretary (Grade- IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service Post. Last date to apply for the post is 30th January 2017. As per the notification, there is an eligibility criteria which every interested candidates must have to meet. Following is the eligibility criteria-
Candidates must be having a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university / institute.
Age Limit: Candidate who are applying must not exceed the age limit of 42 years. Candidates from reserved category will get the age relaxation as per government norms.
Selection: Selection will be done on the basis of screening test and main examination.
In order to apply for the examination, candidate must have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website i.e. http://appscapplications17.apspsc.gov.in
- Click on the relevant link.
- Entre all the details asked. Candidates must keep in mind that the application must be filled in the prescribed format.
- Click on submit.
- After that, results will be displayed in the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of it for future reference.
Candidates must have to pay Rs 250 as an application fee where as candidates who belongs to SC\St category will have to pay Rs 80.