Recently, a notification has been released for AIIMS MBBS 2017. As per the notification, registration process for AIIMS MBBS Exam begins. Candidates who wish to enroll can get the application form from the official website of AIIMS i.e. www.aiimsexams.org. Last date to register for the same is February 23.
As per the notification, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)- New Delhi is scheduled to be held on Sunday, May 28, 2017.
As per the notification, there are some eligibility criteria which every candidate must have to meet. Eligibility criteria are as follows:
Candidates who wish to apply must be have scored minimum 60% in their intermediate exams from any recognized board or Intermediate science (ISc) or an equivalent examination board of with English, Physics, chemistry and Biology as subject.
Candidate who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying examination are eligible to apply.
- Examination will be computer based examination.
- Exam will be for 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- It will be objective type paper consisting 200 question based on multiple choice and reason assertion type. Exam will be from the following subjects- Physics, chemistry, biology and general knowledge.
- Exam will be of 200 marks. For every correct answer, candidate will get one mark and for every wrong answer, there would be negative marking.
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered.