State Bank of India (SBI) conducts National level exam for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. The exam is central to appointment of PO s for its branches across the country. This year, Bank has released the notification for 2200 Officers for SBI PO 2016.
Many candidates remain uninformed about various job prospects & perks f SBI PO. In order to keep you more informed, we are sharing with you details about SBI PO examination, job responsibilities and salary & other allowances
SBI PO Exam 2016 aspirants will have to appear in the online examination in two phases i.e
i) Preliminary examination (SBI PO prelim)
ii) Main examination.
Job responsibilities of Bank PO:
SBI bank PO has to handle a great deal of responsibility in Bank .
- He has to deal in Customer servicing. Customer service includes providing customers bank information about ATM cards, loans, receipts, etc
- Introduce new business
- Handling cash
- Marketing and Cross selling
- Report Verification
- Official Communication
- Payment clearance for transactions
Salary and other allowances of SBI PO:
- Revised Basic Pay: INR 27,620
- Pay Scale: `23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
- The total compensation per annum ranges from 7.55 lacs to`12.93 lacs depending on place of posting.
SBI has announced SBI PO Prelim Exam 2016to be held on July 2,3 ,9 and 12 and main exam will held on July 31,2016. This information is meant to keep the SBI PO exam 2016 aspirants informed and updated about their future responsibilities and benefits.