The central board of secondary education has announced the AIPMT 2015 result on 17th August 2015. The candidates who have cleared the exam successfully are now eligible for the counseling round to get MBBS and BDS seats across the country in several medical colleges.
All selected candidates for the counseling have to register themselves online. In online counselling procedure, there will be three rounds for seat allotment. Each selected candidate will be allotted seat in medical college as per their desire, rank and availability of seat in that particular desired institution.
Schedule for the counselling process released by CBSE:
- Registration for main counselling: August 19 to August 21 till 11:59 pm.
- Round 1 of seat allotment: August 22, 2015
- Reporting of the seat allotted in round 1: August 24 to August 27 till 6 PM
- Round 2 of seat allotment: September 1, 2015
- Publication of result (Round 2): September 2, 2015
- Reporting of seats allotted in round 2: September 3 to September 7, 2015
- Round 3 of seat allotment: September 9, 2015.
- Publication of result (Round 3) September 10, 2015
- Reporting of the sears allotted in round: September 11 to September 15, 2015.
- Transfer of vacant seats to the state quota: September 15 after 6 PM
Candidate may check the schedule on the official website also. The exam actually was conducted earlier but was cancelled by the Central Board of Secondary Education as the key of the exam got leaked. This exam is an national level exam and also the toughest completion exam. Many suggested books are available which will help you to prepare well for the exam i.e. AIPMT medical entrance exam books, Medical entrance exam books.