A notification has been released regarding the SSC-CHSL 2016 examination. As per the notification, The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit cards for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL) 2016 on its official website i.e. www.sscnr.net.in . As per the notification, the examination is scheduled to held from January 7th to February 5, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL examination:
The candidates who are interested must have to meet the eligibility criterion which has been set the SSC officials. Candidates who are applying must be having the Pass degree of Intermediate (Class 12) from any government recognised board or university.
The candidates who are called for typing test/skill test will have to show the original certificate as a proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before January 1, 2017. Certificates such as Mark sheet, provisional certificate etc.
Vacancy Detail: A per the notification, there is total 5133 posts. Details are as follows:
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3281
Court Clerk: 26
Admit card download procedure:
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.sscnr.net.in
- After that, enter the registration Number and Date of Birth.
- In case, Candidate does not have the registration ID, then he/she may enter their name and date of birth.
- After that, Click on Submit.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen. Candidate are advised to download the admit card and get it print.