The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has finally released a notification that the exam will conduct from January 7th to February 5th, 2017
The exam will conduct for over 5000 posts at various centres throughout the country. Interested candidates may check the notification on the official website ssc.nic.in.
Candidates can apply online by registering once and may apply for any exam which will be conducted by SSC.
In order to apply, candidates will have to follow the below mentioned procedure-
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- After login, candidate must have to create their Registration ID
- This registration ID is very important, candidate must have to note down the ID & password and keep it safely.
- After this, read the instruction thoroughly before selecting anything.
- Fill the details
- After filling up all the details, click on the payment option. Candidates must have to pay INR 100 for each application form.
- Upload the clear digital picture and signature. Without\Blurred picture\signature will lead to rejection of application.
- After this, click on Submit.
- Candidates are also advised to take the print out of the application form for future reference.
Note: Closing date for registration is November 7th, 2016. Candidates are advised to get themselves register on and before 7th November.