Uttar Pradesh Police has released a notification regarding the recruitment for the posts of Fireman. There are total 1478 posts. Interested and eligible candidates are invited and have to submit the application by 30th January 2017 and 1st February will be the last date to submit the application fees.
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (PRPB) have set some eligibility criteria for every interested candidate and it is mandatory for all to meet it. Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
Education Qualification: The candidates who are applying will have the pass degree of Class 10th or 12th from any recognised board or equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidate must not exceed 22 years of age. Minimum age will be 18 years. There is relaxation of age for the candidates from reserved categories.
The selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview/exam/medical test which would be conducted by the organisation.
In order to apply for the post, candidate must have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of UP police i.e. www.prpb.gov.in
- After that, click on Candidates Registration.
- Follow the three level procedure
- First level is all about filling up personal details i.e. age, name etc.
- After that fill the application fees.
- After that, final step would be submitting the application form.
Important: Candidates are advised to keep all the below mentioned documents handy. Scanned copies of all these documents are needed to be upload by the candidates-
- Passing certificate of Class 10th and 12th.
- For reserved category candidates, reserved category certificate is needed.
- Additional Documents:-
- ‘O’ certificate from DOEACC NIELIT society.
- Certificate for serving the army for two years.
- NCC Cadet core’s ‘B’ certification
- Latest coloured passport size photograph
Indian Nationality Certificate.