Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the E-Admit card for Engineering Services Prelims Examination 2017. The candidates who have registered themselves may download their admit card from the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
As per the notification released, the exam will held on January 8th 2017. There are total 440 vacancies of different engineering disciplines.
In order to download the E admit card, candidate must have to follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Log on to the official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- After that, under “what’s new” link, click on “E-Admit Card-Engineering Services Examination 2017”
- After clicking on that, click on the ‘download admit card’ link.
- After that, enter your registration number/roll number, date of birth and image code.
- After entering all the information, click on submit.
- After successfully completion of above mentioned steps, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to download the admit card and get it print for future purpose.
Note: All the candidates are requested to bring their admit card at the centre of examination. Failure of this will not allow to appear for the examination. The admit card contains all the important information related to examination such as examination venue, roll number, exam duration and other important details.