The examination dates of Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE 2016) have been announced by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT). VITEEE is a computer-based exam and it will be conducted in the month of April in 2016.
It will be held from April 6, 2016 to April 7, 2016. This exam is conducted for the candidates who wish to take admission in the B. Tech programme for the academic session of 2016.
- Those candidates whose birth date is on or after July 1, 1994.
- Candidates having an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/intermediate).
- The average marks attained in Physics, Che
- mistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) in +2 or its equivalent, put together should be 50% for SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied regular, full time and a formal way of education are alone eligible to apply.
How To Apply
- Candidates have both the option to apply for the examination, i.e., Online and Offline, from November 27, 2015.
- A softcopy/scanned copy of the recently taken passport size colour photograph with 50kb – 100kb with dimensions of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- A softcopy/scanned copy of the signature of the candidate with 20kb – 50kb with the dimensions of 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
- Both the photograph and the signature of the candidate should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Mode of Payment will be internet banking facility through net banking/debit card/ credit card/demand draft mode.
- Those candidates who wish to apply offline can pick up the application forms available in the selected Head Post Offices.
- Issue of application forms – November 27, 2015.
- Last date of submitting the application forms – February 29,2016.
- Date of VITEE 2016 – April 6, 2016 to April 17, 2016.
- Results – April 29, 2016.