West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEM) has published the notification for common entrance examination WBJEEM. The registration procedure will begin from January 5, 2016 and will conclude on February 29, 2016.
WBJEEM is a common entrance examination conducted for taking admission to undergraduate programmes in Medical, Dental, Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in universities, government colleges and self-financed institutes.
The candidates should have completed class 12 from a recognised board or institute.
- Online form fill-up begins: January 5, 2016
- Closure of form fill-up and registration: February 29, 2016
- Last date of document uploading on net: March 2, 2016
- Last date of fee payment: March 5, 2016
- Last date of printing the confirmation page: March 31, 2016
- Window for correction of self-induced errors along with uploading of correct certificates etc. by candidates: March 7, 2016 to March 12, 2016
- Admit Card Download: April 4, 2016
- Examination Date: May 17, 2016
- Time Schedule:
Biological Sciences : 9:00 am to 11:30 am
Physics and Chemistry: 12:45 pm to 2:45 pm
Mathematics : 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Declaration of results: June 5, 2016
For detailed information, the candidates can visit the official website.