The paradigm shift in the field of education focuses on the development of life skills, attitudes and values. This was the prime focus which made us divide this series into two themes: LIFE SKILLS and ATTITUDES & VALUES.
Each theme strongly voices out in three levels - beginners, the avid readers and the experts making it a six book series.
The book "Breathing in Bodhi - the General Awareness/ Comprehension book - Attitude & Values / Level 3 for the experts" is the third of the three books based on the Attitude & Values theme.
• The book contains 30 fascinating stories about People, Places, Events, Ideas and Issues. The stories are further based on Attitude & Values - 15 each on Attitude and Values.
• The book aims at enhancing the comprehension skills along with augmenting the general awareness of children leading to the development of the Attitude & Values.
• The book is an honest attempt to trigger the young minds to think, explore and relate to the world around them.
• It makes them THINK, COMPREHEND AND ANALYSE. The articles given for the comprehension purpose are actually in sync to the real world.
• Each story has been elaborately discussed and is analysed by the following tools:
• Wordsmith - aims at developing the vocabulary and contextual usage of words.
• Finding the Fact - aims at developing the comprehension skills
• Extra Inning - gives an opportunity to the reader to explore the extra information related to the story.
• Reality Check - a platform to create opinions about the various issues related to the story.
• Only when the reader is in a position to generate thoughts/ opinions about a given situation/ issue then only he is in a position to provide a real solution model.
• This series is a must have for people who not only want to build in their reading habit and develop their vocabulary but also want to enroot an eye for comprehending, analyzing and transforming their approach from problem finders towards becoming PROBLEM SOLVERS by reinforcing the power of Attitude & Values.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Egypt Syrian War
- Heart of Hinduism: The four Vedas
- Chanda Kochar- The lady behind ICICI
- No tension with Pension
- Expanding Middle class
- Meritocracy or Equality? RESERVATIONS
- Fission Fast: Nuclear Energy
- Going Googling
- Clean, Abundant, Reliable and Affordable- CNG
- Corruption Vs APP
- For that one medal in Olympics
- Reforming Judiciary- Is it the time?
- You can judge between right and wrong at 16
- Exploring the new avenues
- Travelling on two boats: Double Citizenship
- Pros and Cons of RTI
- Sarabjeet- A victim of Political Game
- Racial Discrimination- Earlier and Now
- India losing its cultural heritage
- Farmer's suicide in the land of agriculture
- The Glory of SWADESHI
- The undiscovered North East
- The Mystical Vaastu Shastra
- Performance Enhancing Drugs should be legalized in sports?
- Leadership by innovation
- Sridharan- The Metro Man
- The Mercy Murder- Legalizing Euthanasia
- Snowden shakes the world
- Making Betting legal
- Losing Patriotism