CBSE-Board 2014 Success Files Class 12 Mathematics
Success Files is another innovative initiative from Disha Publication. CBSE-Board 2014 Success Files Class 12 Mathematics is an apt product for students of class 12 to give an extra edge to their preparation. This is a thoroughly revised and updated 2nd edition of the book. The book has been divided into 2 broad sections:
1. Chapter-wise Question Bank
2. Sample Papers
• In the first section ‘Chapter-wise Question Bank’ each chapter is further divided into 3 parts:
1. Past Questions: Contains questions from CBSE Board 2010-14 Solved papers – (Delhi, All India, Compartment). The idea is to provide exposure to the current CBSE paper.
2. Practice Exercise: contains more than 3000 Questions distributed chapter-wise. The detailed solutions are provided to each and every question at the end of each chapter. The Question Bank covers a lot of variety as given below: Conceptual Multiple Choice Questions, Very Short/ Short Answer Questions, Long Answer Questions etc.
• The second section ‘Sample Papers’ provides 8 Sample Papers designed exactly on the latest pattern of CBSE Board (26 questions) including value based questions. These tests follow the CBSE blue prints and hence act as the perfect assessment/ revision material. Each Mock Test includes value based questions as asked in CBSE 2013. The tests will help the students in developing speed, writing to-the-point answers and completing the test within the time frame.
• All in all it is a perfect book for every student appearing for the Board exams.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter-wise Question Bank
• Past Question Bank
• Practice Exercise - MCQs, SQ, VSQ, LQ
• Value, Exemplar, HOTS questions
1. Relations & Functions
2. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
5. Continuity & Differentiability
6. Application of Derivatives
8. Application of Integrals
9. Differential Equation
10. Vector Algebra
11. Three Dimensional Geometry
12. Linear Programming
Sample Papers Pack
Sample Paper 1
Sample Paper 2
Sample Paper 3
Sample Paper 4
Sample Paper 5
Sample Paper 6
Sample Paper 7
Sample Paper 8
Solution Booklet Sample Paper 1 to 8