Book 1 - Comprehensive Guide to SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam 3rd edition
• The book covers all the 4 sections asked in the PO exam - English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Reasoning Ability (High Level) & General Awareness covering Banking, Marketing and Computers.
• The theory of the book has been updated as per the various questions asked in the 2013 examination as conducted by the SBI.
• Hence a new chapter on Critical Reasoning has been added covering the various types of questions asked in the PO exam. Type 1 – small information followed by 2 argument questions. Type 2 – small information followed by 3 questions – argument, course of action, reason etc.
• The book provides well illustrated theory with exhaustive fully solved examples for learning. This is followed with an exhaustive collection of solved questions in the form of Exercise.
• The book provides separate sections for General Awareness including Banking Knowledge, Computer Knowledge and Marketing Aptitude.
• The section on General Awareness including Banking Knowledge has been further divided into 4 parts - Conceptual Banking, Current Banking, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
• The book pays special attention to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency as these are commonly asked questions in the SBI PO exam.
• The Reasoning Ability section has been prepared on a High Level. It covers all variety of questions asked in the 2013 exam. Critical Reasoning has been introduced.
• The English section covers the newly introduced vocabulary questions – Spot the pair of nearly same or Opposite meaning words, Fillers with 2 blanks etc.
• The book incorporates fully solved 2011 SBI PO and the April 2013 paper for the SBI and Associate Banks PO exam question paper with solutions of the Descriptive Tests.
Book 2 - Target SBI Bank PO Exam 15 Practice Sets Workbook with SYNC-ABLE CD (English 2nd edition)
• As the exam has gone online, so a SYNC-ABLE CD has been provided to give the students a real feel of the online exam.
• The book provides 15 Practice Sets – 15 Objective Tests (10 in the book and 5 in the CD) & 10 Descriptive Tests - designed exactly on the pattern of the latest SBI Associates Bank PO Exam held in 2013.
• The Objective Test contains all the 4 variety of tests - Reasoning Ability (High Level), Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness and General English - as per the latest pattern.
• The Subjective Tests contains Precis Writing, Comprehension, Essay Writing, Letter Writing and Paragraph Writing.
• The solution to each Objective Test is provided at the end of the book.
• The General Awareness section of each Practice Set contains questions from General Awareness, Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Computer & Marketing Aptitude.
• The Current questions on Banking and General Awareness have been updated till March 2014.
• The book also provides detailed solutions to the April 2013, July 2011 and August 2011 question papers of the SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam. Both Objective & Descriptive Tests with solutions are provided for student’s reference.
Book 3: Crack Descriptive English, Personal Interview & Banking Awareness for SBI/ IBPS PO/ SO/ Clerk/ RRB/ RBI/ SSC exams
The book “Crack Descriptive English/ Personal Interview /Banking Awareness SBI/ IBPS PO/ SO/ Clerk/ RRB/ RBI/ SSC exams” is a comprehensive compilation exclusively written to help the Banking aspirants to crack Descriptive English and Banking Awareness in exams followed by Personal Interview for recruitment to IBPS/SBI PO/SO/Clerk/ RBI, SBI Associates. The book will also prove to be highly useful in cracking SSC exam.
This is the first of its kind book that not only brings to the aspirants pointers on different aspects of Bank recruitment process and ways to crack it, but also the first hand account of Personal Interview experience of 10 Bank Managers; who have been there in your seat earlier and have been successful in both the written exam and Personal Interview. Descriptive English, a major part of examination for all Banking exams has been covered in detail. This book also covers questions from past papers of IBPS and SBI PO and SO examinations in respective Descriptive English sections.
In addition to the above, book covers a comprehensive list of pointers for Most Frequently Asked questions in Personal Interviews, a huge question bank of the questions asked in Personal Interviews, Behavioural Questions and Answers, Economy related Questions and Answers, Tax related questions and other miscellaneous frequently asked question. Last but not the least, the book tells you the expectations of Banking and SSC recruitment panel while they judge you in second phase of selection process and what matters the most to be successful.
In addition to the above, book covers a special section on Group Discussions to help you gain a competitive edge in different recruitment processes where Group Discussion has a role to play.
Book is broadly divided into 6 sections to facilitate the understanding of nuances of the preparation and help the aspirants to be successful in examinations as well as in Personal Interview round. All the topics within each section are coupled with sample questions and answers to help the candidates.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Book 1 : Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Exam 2nd edition
Solved Paper SBI PO Exam [held on 28/ 04/ 2013]
Solved Paper SBI Associate PO Exam [held on 7/ 08/ 2011]
Descriptive Test with solutions
Table of Contents
1. Number System & Simplification
2. Algebraic Expression & Inequalities
5. Ratio & Proportion
6. Profit & Loss
7. Simple and Compound Interest
8. Time & Work
9. Distance, Speed and Time
11. Clock and Calendar
12. Permutation, Combination & Probability
Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
1. Data Interpretation
2. Data Sufficiency
1. Alphabet and Numbers Arrangement
6. Direction & Distance
7. Blood Relation
8. Time Sequence, Number & Ranking Test
9. Cube & Dice
10. Problem Solving
11. Analytical Decision Making
12. Coded Inequalities
13. Statements & Arguments
14. Evaluating Inferences
18. Statement & Conclusions
19. Course of Action
20. Cause & Effect
21. Non-Verbal Reasoning
22. Critical Reasoning English Language
3. Reading Comprehension
4. Para Jumbles
5. Cloze Test
6. One Word with Different Meanings
7. Sentence Completion
8. Passage Completion
General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
1. Computer Knowledge
2. Marketing Aptitude
• Marketing Fundamentals
• The Market & the Product
• Price, Distribution & Promotion
• Marketing in Banking Industry
• Modern Marketing
3. Banking Knowledge & General Awareness
• Exercise 1: Conceptual Banking
• Exercise 2: Current Banking updated till March 2014.
• Exercise 3: General Awareness
• Exercise 4: Current Affairs updated till March 2014."
Book 2 : Target SBI Bank PO Exam 15 Practice Sets Workbook with SYNC-ABLE CD (English 2nd edition)
• April 2013 SBI & Associates PO Exam Solved Paper – Objective Test
• April 2013 SBI & Associates PO Exam Solved Paper – Subjective Test
• July 2011 SBI PO Exam Solved Paper – Objective Test
• July 2011 SBI PO Exam Solved Paper – Subjective Test
• August 2011 SBI & Associates PO Exam Solved Paper – Objective Test
• August 2011 SBI & Associates PO Exam Solved Paper – Subjective Test
1. Practice Set 1 – Objective & Subjective Test
2. Practice Set 2 – Objective & Subjective Test
3. Practice Set 3 – Objective & Subjective Test
4. Practice Set 4 – Objective & Subjective Test
5. Practice Set 5 – Objective & Subjective Test
6. Practice Set 6 – Objective & Subjective Test
7. Practice Set 7 – Objective & Subjective Test
8. Practice Set 8 – Objective & Subjective Test
9. Practice Set 9 – Objective & Subjective Test
10. Practice Set 10 – Objective & Subjective Test
• Solutions to Practice Sets 1 to 10
5 Practice Set CD – Syn-cable CD – gives your All India Rank at all times
11. Practice Set 1 – Objective Test with Insta Results & Solutions
12. Practice Set 2 – Objective Test with Insta Results & Solutions
13. Practice Set 3 – Objective Test with Insta Results & Solutions
14. Practice Set 4 – Objective Test with Insta Results & Solutions
15. Practice Set 5 – Objective Test with Insta Results & Solutions
Book 3: Crack Descriptive English, Personal Interview & Banking Awareness
Section 1: Descriptive English Language
• Comprehension Test
• Essay Writing
• Letter Writing
• Paragraph Writing
• Précis Writing
• Report Writing
• Business and Office Correspondence
• Most Frequently Asked Topics
Section 2: Personal Interview
Section 3: Personal Interview Experience
- 10 First-hand account of Interviews of Bank Managers
Section 4: Banking Awareness
Section 5: Reserve Bank of India
- Introduction to Reserve Bank of India
- Role of Reserve Bank of India in Indian Economy
Section 6: Group Discussions