Book 1 - The 4th edition of the book "Comprehensive Guide to SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam" is based on the latest 2 level pattern as announced by SBI. In this scheme of the exam both the Preliminary and the Main tests would be conducted online and the descriptive test would be conducted offline.
The book covers all the 3 sections asked in the Preliminary Exam and the 4 sections asked in the Main exam - English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Reasoning Ability (High Level) & General Awareness covering Banking, Marketing and Computers.
The theory of the book has been updated as per the various questions asked in the past examination as conducted by the SBI.
• The section on General Awareness including Banking Knowledge has been further divided into 4 parts - Conceptual Banking, Current Banking, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
• The book pays special attention to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency as these are commonly asked questions in the SBI PO exam.
• The Reasoning Ability section has been prepared on a High Level.
• The book incorporates fully solved 2011 SBI PO, the April 2013 and 2014 paper for the SBI and Associate Banks PO exam question paper with solutions of the Descriptive Tests.
Book 2 - • Target SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam 20 Practice Sets Workbook (English Edition) is the thoroughly updated 4th edition written exclusively for the New pattern Exam being conducted by SBI for recruitment in PO in the SBI.
• The book provides 20 Practice Sets – 5 Preliminary Exam Tests + 15 Main Exam Objective Tests (10 in the book and 5 in the CD) & 10 Descriptive Tests - designed exactly on the pattern of the latest SBI Associates Bank PO Exam.
• The Preliminary Test contains all the 3 sections - Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language - as per the latest pattern.
• The Main Objective Test contains all the 4 variety of tests - Reasoning Ability (High Level), Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness and General English - as per the latest pattern.
• The Subjective Tests contains Precis Writing, Comprehension, Essay Writing, Letter Writing and Paragraph Writing.
• The solution to each type of Test is provided at the end of the book.
• The book also provides detailed solutions to the April 2013, July 2011 and August 2011 question papers of the SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam. Both Objective & Descriptive Tests with solutions are provided for student’s reference.
Book 3: The book “Crack Descriptive English/ Personal Interview /Banking Awareness” is the first of its kind book that not only brings to the aspirants pointers on different aspects of Bank recruitment process and ways to crack it, but also the first hand account of Personal Interview experience of 10 Bank Managers; who have been there in your seat earlier and have been successful in both the written exam and Personal Interview. Descriptive English, a major part of examination for all Banking exams has been covered in detail. This book also covers questions from past papers of IBPS and SBI PO and SO examinations in respective Descriptive English sections.
In addition to the above, book covers a comprehensive list of pointers for Most Frequently Asked questions in Personal Interviews, a huge question bank of the questions asked in Personal Interviews, Behavioural Questions and Answers, Economy related Questions and Answers, Tax related questions and other miscellaneous frequently asked question. Last but not the least, the book tells you the expectations of Banking and SSC recruitment panel while they judge you in second phase of selection process and what matters the most to be successful.
In addition to the above, book covers a special section on Group Discussions to help you gain a competitive edge in different recruitment processes where Group Discussion has a role to play.
Book is broadly divided into 6 sections to facilitate the understanding of nuances of the preparation and help the aspirants to be successful in examinations as well as in Personal Interview round. All the topics within each section are coupled with sample questions and answers to help the candidates.