The most typical part of BITSAT is its English and Logical Reasoning section. Whereas all other Engineering entrance exams are focused on Physics, Chemistry and Maths, the entry to BITSAT is decided based on the score in its English and Logical Reasoning section. The students are not able to find genuine material on this section.
• The "English & Logical Reasoning for BITSAT with 10 Mock Tests (5 in Book and 5 in CD)" provides the Key Concepts and sufficient practice to crack this section of BITSAT.
• The book covers English Proficiency - Vocabulary, Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Composition; Verbal Reasoning - Analogy, Classification Or Odd Man Out, Series, Logical Deduction, Chart Logic; Non- Verbal Reasoning - Pattern Perception Or Completion Of Figures, Figure Formation & Analysis, Paper Cutting, Figure matrix, Rule Detection;
• The book also contains 10 Mock Papers on the pattern of BITSAT for practice. Out of the 10 Tests 5 are provided in the CD and 5 are provided in the book.
• The Mock Test sync-able CD provides Insta Results, Solutions and Analytics related to section-wise and chapter-wise absolute and relative feedback. The CD also provides the additional 12 questions for each test once the student attempts the 150 questions.
• The solutions to the 5 Mock Tests in the book are provided at the end of the tests.
• The book is also empowered with Smart Revision Material for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• This book is a One Stop Solution as the students are already prepared for JEE Main. The students require a quick revision material of PCM and detailed material on English & Logical Reasoning along with Practice Mock Tests. The CD provides the online exposure to the students.
• The book is very useful for CBSE-PSA and other exams like UGET Manipal, AFMC, JIPMER, CMC.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Section 1 - English Proficiency
1. Vocabulary with Practice Exercises
2. Grammar with Practice Exercises
3. Reading Comprehension with Practice Exercises
4. Composition with Practice Exercises
Section 2 - Logical Reasoning
2. Classification Or Odd Man Out
4. Logical Deduction
5. Chart Logic;
Non- Verbal Reasoning
1. Pattern Perception Or Completion Of Figures
2. Figure Formation & Analysis
3. Paper Cutting
4. Figure matrix
5. Rule Detection;
Section 3 - Revision Material
Smart Revision Material for Physics
Smart Revision Material for Chemistry
Smart Revision Material for Maths
Section 2 - Mock Tests
Mock Test 1
Mock Test 2
Mock Test 3
Mock Test 4
Mock Test 5
Detailed Solutions to Mock Test 1 to 10
Mock Test CD with Insta Results, Solutions and Analytics
Mock Test 6
Mock Test 7
Mock Test 8
Mock Test 9
Mock Test 10