GATE Masterpiece series is the best preparatory material for GATE exam and has been prepared with great precision.
It is better than the other books in the market as most of the books available in the market do not cover 100% topics from the current GATE syllabus.
GATE Masterpiece covers each and every topic as prescribed in the syllabus.
The Numerical Answer Type Questions which have been recently added by the IIT’s in the latest pattern has been already added in the book.
The book might seem to be light (in weight or number of pages) but it is really heavy when you will compare the content with the best available content in the market.
• First of its kind book ‘GATE Computer Science & Information Technology Masterpiece 2015 with 4 Mock Test CD - 2nd edition’ for GATE exam containing exhaustive theory, past year questions, practice problems and Mock Tests.
• The book has been written as per the latest format as issued for GATE. The book covers Numerical Answer Type Questions which have been recently added in the GATE 2014 format.
• The book also covers ‘Simple MCQs,’ ‘Linked Answer type MCQs’ and ‘Common Data based MCQs’ questions in great numbers.
• To the point but exhaustive theory covering each and every topic in the latest GATE syllabus.
• Covers past 8-10 years questions of previous GATE examinations.
• An exhaustive PRACTICE EXERCISE containing 100-150 questions in each chapter.
• Solutions provided for each question in details.
• The book is divided into 3 different sections:
1. General Aptitude – Covering Verbal Ability and Numerical Ability
2. Engineering Mathematics
3. Technical Section
• The book provides a MOCK GATE CD which contains 4 Mock Tests designed exactly on the latest pattern of GATE exam.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Section 1 - General Aptitude
Part A - Verbal Ability
Synonyms & Antonyms
Part B - Numerical Ability
Time & Work
Ratio, Proportion and Mixtures
Permutation, Combination and Probability
Section 2 - ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS
Set Theory & Algebra
Section 3 - TECHNICAL SECTION
Computer Organization and Architecture
Programming and Data Structures
Theory of Computation
Information Systems and Software Engineering
Operations Research MOCK GATE CD
Mock Test 1
Mock Test 2
Mock Test 3
Mock Test 4