Book 1 - The fourth edition of "Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO Exam" has been designed especially for the CWE Bank PO 1st & 2nd stage exam.
• The book is based on the pattern of the latest examination as conducted by the IBPS.
• The book covers all the sections that can be asked in the Preliminary & Main PO exam - English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Computer Aptitude, and Banking Knowledge & General Awareness.
• The book provides well illustrated theory with exhaustive fully solved examples for learning. This is followed with an exhaustive collection of solved questions in the form of Exercise.
• The book incorporates fully solved 2012, 2013 & 2014 IBPS question papers with solutions of Descriptive Test.
• Critical Reasoning has been added to the book as per the current requirements of all the Banking exams.
• The section on General & Banking Awareness has been divided into 4 chapters - Conceptual Banking; Current Banking; General Awareness and Current Affairs.
• The Current Affairs section has been updated with the latest questions so as to provide an updated book to the aspirants.
Book 2 - 101 Speed Tests for SBI & IBPS Bank PO Exam 3rd Edition with Success Guarantee
The book is based on the concept of TRP – Test, Revise and Practice. It aims at improving your SPEED followed by STRIKE RATE which will eventually lead to improving your SCORE.
How is this product different?
• 1st unique product with 101 speed tests.
• Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the Bank PO exams. Each test contains around 25-30 MCQs on the latest pattern of the exam.
• The whole syllabus has been divided into 5 sections which are further distributed into 96 topics. QUANT into 31 topics, REASONING into 30 topics, ENGLISH into 14 topics, COMPUTER into 6 topics, GK into 16 topics, MARKETING into 4 topics.
• In the end of each section a Sectional Test is provided so as to sum up the whole section.
• In all, the book contains around 3000 Quality MCQ’s in the form of 101 tests.
• Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the book.
• Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
• The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and performance.
• It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the tests he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 20%.
Book 3 - The book 'General Knowledge 2016' has been written with the objective to provide short and crisp information required not only for up-to-date information but to crack the various competitive exams also. The book will update your knowledge about India, World, the who's who and day-to-day events happening around the globe. The most important feature of the book is the collection of the most relevant information useful for all your needs.
General Knowledge 2016 provides:
• A comprehensive study of all the sections covered under the subject of General Knowledge
• Chapters on current affairs, general knowledge, Indian history, geography, Indian polity, Indian economy, science and technology and sports
• Figures, Graphics and Tables are provided along with the theory, wherever required.
• The 'Current Affairs' section containing the coverage of latest news & events.
• History section with Ancient India, Medieval India, Modern India and Art & Culture.
• Geography section covering world geography, Indian geography and Environment & Ecology
• The General Science with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
• Basics of Computer are also covered.
The book is useful for students aspiring for UPSC, PSCs, SSC, Bank Clerks & PO, RBI, Railways, LIC, GIC, Army, Air Force, Navy and various other competitive and recruitment examinations.