Mental Ability for NTSE Stage 1 (All states) for class 10
The Most Exhaustive Work done for the Mental Ability Test, Disha’s "Mental Ability for NTSE for class 10," a comprehensive book written exclusively for students of all states preparing for the Stage 1 of the NTSE examination.
The students can start using this book right from Grade 7. The book provides learning of all the concepts involved in the syllabus of NTSE examination for the Mental Ability Test (MAT). The book helps the students not only in building their APTITUDE but will also help in developing their ANALYTICAL SKILLS.
Salient features of the book:
• There are 26 chapters in the Mental Ability Section. The most up-to-date and comprehensive coverage as per the latest MAT question papers of the NTSE exam class 10.
• The book provides sufficient point-wise theory, solved examples followed by FULLY SOLVED exercises in 2 levels - Basic & Advance level.
• Maps, Diagrams and Tables to stimulate the thinking ability of the student.
• The book also contains very similar questions to what have been asked in the previous NTSE Stage 1 and 2 examinations.
• The book covers new variety of questions - Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Matching, Definition based, Statement based, Feature Based, Diagram Based and Integer Answer Questions. • The book covers the new variety of questions asked in NTSE MAT section. Exclusive chapters on Syllogisms, Cryptography, Data Sufficiency, Statement & Conclusion have been added so as to provide a complete solution to all the students.
•The book contains ‘EXEMPLAR PROBLEMS IN MAT for State NTSE,’ which is a collection of exclusive questions taken from the various State (Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Punjab, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Maharashtra etc.) and National NTSE exams.
• The book provides 2 Mock Tests of MAT for the State NTSE, which covers all types of questions which have been asked in the various State Exams being organised by the various SCERT’s, so as to provide you a real feel of the actual exam.
Table of Contents
2. Alphabet Test
6. Number and Ranking
7. Blood Relation
8. Mathematical Operations
9. Direction Sense
10. Venn Diagrams
11. Time and Clock
12. Missing Character
13. Non-Verbal Series
14. Non-Verbal Classification
15. Analogy (Non-Verbal)
16. Incomplete Figure
17. Water and Mirror Image
18. Cube and Dice
19. Paper Folding and Cutting
20. Embedded Figure
21. Puzzle Test
22. Figure Partition & Dot Situation
25. Statement and Conclusion
26. Data Sufficiency Scholastic Aptitude Test
EXEMPLAR PROBLEMS IN MAT for State NTSE
Mock MAT 1
Mock MAT 2
Solutions to Mock MAT 1 & 2