The book NCERT Solutions Class 12 Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (a set of 3 books) is exclusively written for CBSE students of class 12.
The book provides Quick Revision of the concepts involved along with important formulas and definitions, in each chapter, which would act as a refresher.
This is followed by the detailed solutions (Question-by-Question) of all the questions/ exercises provided in the NCERT book for the current session. All the in-chapter questions of the NCERT books, wherever found, have been fully solved.
The solutions have been designed in such a manner (Step-by-Step) that it would bring 100% Concept Clarity for the students.
The solutions are Complete (each and every question is solved), Inflow (exactly on the flow of questions in the NCERT book) and Correct (Errorless).
This set of books is a must for all class 12 appearing students.
Table of Contents
Book 1 - Physics
1. Electric Charges, Fields
2. Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
3. Current Electricity
4. Moving Charges and Magnetism
5. Magnetism and Matter
6. Electromagnetic Induction
7. Alternating Current
8. Electromagnetic Waves
9. Light – Reflection and Refraction
10. Wave Optics
11. Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
14. Semiconductor Electronics
15. Communication Systems
Book 2 - Chemistry
1. The Solid State
4. Chemical Kinetics
5. Surface Chemistry
6. General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements
7. The p-block Elements (Group 15, 16, 17 & 18)
8. The d- and f- block Elements
9. Coordination Compounds
10. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
11. Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
12. Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
16. Chemistry in Everyday Life
Book 3 - Mathematics
1. RELATIONS & FUNCTIONS
2. INVERSE TRIGONOMETRIC FUNCTIONS
5. CONTINUITY & DIFFERENTIABILITY
6. APPLICATION OF DERIVATIVES
8. APPLICATION OF INTEGRALS
9. DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION
10. VECTOR ALGEBRA
11. THREE DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
12. LINEAR PROGRAMMING