The 5th edition of the IBPS CWE Bank Clerk Examination Guide is thoroughly revised and updated for the Preliminary and Main Common Written Examination (CWE) being conducted by IBPS for recruitment in clerical cadre for public sector banks.
• The book contains specific sections for Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Computer Knowledge.
• The book contains to the point theory with illustrations followed by a set of exercise with solutions.
• The General Awareness (with reference to special banking industry) section has been divided into Banking Knowledge theory followed by 4 exercises on Conceptual Banking, Current Banking, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
• The Computer Knowledge section has been divided into 5 chapters to give in-depth knowledge of the section.
• The book covers a lot of questions from the past Bank clerk exams of various banks.
• The book also provides the 2012 to 2014 Solved paper of IBPS CWE paper.
• General Knowledge 2016 – ebook also comes free with the book.
• A MUST FOR ANY BANK CLERK ASPIRANT.