The "NTSE-NMMS/ OLYMPIADS Champs Class 8 Science/ Social Science/ Maths/ Mental Ability/ English" is a thoroughly revised & comprehensive set of 2 books written exclusively for class 8 students and covers syllabus of classes 6, 7 & 8. The book provides learning of all the concepts involved in the syllabus of NTSE/ NMMS/ OLYMPIADS exams. The books cover the 2 (Science and Social Science) and 3 (Maths, Mental Ability and English) sections conducted in these examination in the 1st and 2nd volume respectively.
Salient features of the books:
• The books are prepared on content based on National Curriculum Framework prescribed by NCERT. All the text books, syllabi and teaching practices within the education programs in India must follow NCF. Hence, NTSE-NMMS/ OLYMPIADS Champs become an ideal book not only for the NTSE-NMMS/ OLYMPIAD Exams but also for strengthening the concepts of the relevant class.
• The Science section has been divided into 3 parts - Physics, Chemistry and Biology. There are 10 chapters in Physics, 6 in Chemistry and 7 in Biology as per the syllabus of the NTSE/ NMMS/ OLYMPIADS exams.
• The Social Science section has also been divided into 3 parts - History, Civics and Geography. There are 13 chapters in History, 9 in Geography and 8 in Civics as per the syllabus of the NTSE/ NMMS/ OLYMPIADS exams.
• There are 22 chapters in the Mental Ability Section, whereas 6 in Mathematics and 6 in English as per the syllabus of the NTSE/ NMMS/ OLYMPIADS exams.
• The books provide sufficient point-wise theory, solved examples followed by FULLY SOLVED exercises in 2 levels.
• The book has the most comprehensive coverage as per the latest syllabus of class 6, 7 & 8.
• Maps, Diagrams and Tables to stimulate the thinking ability of the student.
• The books also contain very similar questions to what have been asked in the previous NTSE/ NMMS/ OLYMPIADS examinations of Class 8.
• There is an exhaustive range of thought provoking questions in MCQ format to test the student’s knowledge thoroughly. The questions are designed so as to test the knowledge, comprehension, evaluation, analytical and application skills. Solutions and explanations are provided for all questions.
• The books cover new variety of Multiple Choice questions - Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Matching, Definition based, Feature Based, Diagram Based and Integer Answer Questions.
• The book will act as a quick revision of the complete syllabus of class 8.