Objective Biology - Chapter-wise MCQ for / AIPMT/ AIIMS/ JIPMER/ KCET 2015
Objective Biology - Chapter-wise MCQ is a collection of carefully selected MCQ's for Engineering and Medical entrance exams. The book is useful for JEE Main, BITSAT, AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER and KCET 2015. The book has been designed on the pattern of class 11 and 12 syllabus as prescribed by NCERT.
The book contains ‘Chapter-wise MCQs’ which covers all the important concepts and applications required to crack the mentioned exams.
The solutions to each and every question is provided immediately after the questions. The solutions have been prepared in a manner that a student can easily understand them.
The book contains 30 chapters covering a total of 3000+ MCQs with solutions.
This is an ideal book to practice and revise the complete syllabus of the mentioned exams.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Diversity in the Living World
2. Biological Classification
3. Plant Kingdom
4. Animal Kingdom
5. Morphology of Flowering Plants
6. Anatomy of Flowering Plants
7. Structural Organisation in Animals
8. Cell : The Unit of Life 48
10. Cell Cyle and Cell Division
11. Transport in Plants
12. Mineral Nutrition
14. Respiration in Plants
15. Plant Growth and Development
16. Digestion and Absorption
17. Breathing and Exchange of Gases
18. Body Fluids and Circulation
19. Excretory Products and their Elimination
20. Locomotion and Movement
21. Neural Control and Co-ordination
22. Chemical Co-ordination and Regulation
23. Reproduction in Organisms
24. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
25. Human Reproduction
26. Reproductive Health
27. Heredity and Variation
28. Molecular Basis of Inheritance
30. Health and Disease
31. Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
32. Microbes in Human Welfare
33. Biotechnology : Principles and Processes
34. Biotechnology and its Applications
35. Organisms and Environment
37. Biodiversity and its Conservation
38. Environmental Issues