Objective Mathematics - Chapter-wise MCQ for JEE Main/ BITSAT / KCET 2015
Objective Mathematics - Chapter-wise MCQ is a collection of carefully selected MCQ's for Engineering and Medical entrance exams. The book is useful for JEE Main, BITSAT, AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER and KCET 2015. The book has been designed on the pattern of class 11 and 12 syllabus as prescribed by NCERT.
The book contains ‘Chapter-wise MCQs’ which covers all the important concepts and applications required to crack the mentioned exams.
The solutions to each and every question is provided immediately after the questions. The solutions have been prepared in a manner that a student can easily understand them.
The book contains 30 chapters covering a total of 2100+ MCQs with solutions.
This is an ideal book to practice and revise the complete syllabus of the mentioned exams.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Relations and Functions I
3. Trigonometric Functions
4. Principle of Mathematical Induction
5. Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
6. Linear Inequalities
7. Permutations and Combinations
8. Binomial Theorem
9. Sequences and Series
10. Straight Lines
11. Conic Sections
12. Introduction to Three-Dimensional Geometry
13. Limits and Derivatives
14. Mathematical Reasoning
16. Probability I
17. Relations and Functions II
18. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
21. Continuity & Differentiability
22. Application of Derivatives
24. Application of Integrals
25. Differential Equations
27. Three-Dimensional Geometry
28. Linear Programming
29. Probability II
30. Solution of Triangles and Heights & Distance