Optics & Modern Physics for JEE Main & Advanced with Assessment, Feedback & Remedial CD (Fully Solved)
Most of the books designed for the JEE exam either provide learning or practice support for the exam. In other words they are not complete as they do not ensure learning for the students. For the first time in India, Disha Publication, India’s leading publisher for Entrance Exams and School Books launches a unique book with Fool Proof Methodology to Master Physics for JEE Main & Advanced 2015.
The latest and updated edition of the Optics & Modern Physics book now comes with an Assessment, Feedback & Remedial CD which provides chapter-wise assessment along with feedback.
The third book of Disha’s IIT-JEE PHYSICS SUPER SUCCESS SERIES, Electricity & Magnetism has been written in the flavour of the new pattern of IIT-JEE.
The present book “Optics & Modern Physics for JEE Main & Advanced” contains 7 chapters. The book covers Reflection, Refraction, Dispersion, Optical Instruments, Electron, Photon, Atom, Nuclear Physics and Electronics.
How is the book different?
• The book follows a 5 step approach in order to assure complete learning for the students.
1. Learn – Elaborate theory and well discussed Solved Examples to master the concepts/ fundamentals.
2. Practice – 6 varieties of exercises to expose to past questions and numerous practice questions to master problem solving.
3. Assess – the CD provides chapter-wise tests to assess the understanding of the concepts/ fundamentals involved in the chapter.
4. Feedback – the CD provide immediate result along with topic-wise feedback & reports with absolute and relative ranking (only after connecting to the internet).
5. Remedial Measures – the CD provides remedial references in the book (relevant page numbers of the concepts & problems to understand the question) for each question of the tests.
• In each chapter, a large number of examples along with numerous methods of analysis and short-cuts have been given in a systematic manner to assist the students to understand the concepts of the subject.
• Assessment through the CD is followed by the feedback which helps the student in identifying the strong & weak areas.
• The remedial measures will take him back to the relevant concepts and problems in the book where he can further improve his learning.
• The book has been designed in such a manner that it will be 100% useful for CBSE Board, JEE Main (the erstwhile AIEEE exam) and JEE Advanced (the erstwhile IIT-JEE exam). The strength of the book is its flawless theory which is missing in most of the other books.
• The theory has been dealt in great depth with discussion of a huge number of Solved Examples (depicting various cases possible in numerical problems) with near to real-life diagrams so as to provide 100% conceptual clarity to the students.
• At the end of the theoretical portion of each chapter a quick Review of Formulae and Important Points, which the students must always remember, has been provided.
• The book has been enriched with inclusion of a number of latest and new problems in 6 variety of exercises, be it Multiple Choice Questions, More than one correct, Statement Questions, Passage & Matrix type Questions, Subjective Integer Type Questions, Subjective Questions.
• The various questions covered are:
1. Solved Example Discussions - 216
2. MCQ 1 Correct Questions - 467
3. MCQ more than 1 correct Questions - 55
4. Assertion Reason type Questions - 100
5. Multiple Matching Questions - 30
6. Passage based Questions - 50
7. Integer Answer Questions - 32
8. Subjective Questions - 121
• Finally the book provides hints and solutions to each and every problem of the book. All the 6 exercises have been fully solved.
About the Author: Er. D. C. Gupta (M-Tech) is a renowned faculty of Northern India for IIT-JEE training. He has been involved into training students for AIEEE/ IIT-JEE/ JEE Main/ Advanced since last 20 years. He is known for his erudite style and is popular among students for teaching problem solving skills for JEE. He has trained thousands of students for JEE and has fulfilled the dream of hundreds of students through their selection in JEE.