India’s first Skill Enhancement Product designed and developed by a team of ex-IITians.
Covers skill development for children on Scholastic Areas, Thinking Skills, Social Skills and Emotional Skills, Attitudes and Values.
In today’s competitive world every parent wants his child to be a genius. With a tough professional life coupled with daily life nuances they hardly have any time left to work towards making their child a genius. Further there is no defined methodology, which if implemented, could turn a child into a GENIUS.
• Perfect Genius English Proficiency Activity books for Juniors Grade 1 & 2 (set of 2 books based on Bloom's taxonomy) is a MULTI-COLOURED product designed on the model of ‘Assessment for Learning.’
• These activity books are India’s first books based on the concept of Blooms Taxonomy. They provide exciting and innovative worksheets which will engage a child creatively and push him to stretch beyond his normal self.
• Unlike regular books which try only to find out how much a child knows, the Perfect Genius kit measures how well a student has understood concepts and gives feedback on the same, to help him/her improve.
• The unique and innovative WORKBOOKS contain Interesting Concepts, Quizzes, Puzzles, Activities, Experiments, Games and Exercises in the form of scientifically designed and integrated WORKSHEETS to develop the SCHOLASTIC and CO-SCHOLASTIC skills of the child.
• The Worksheets have been designed on the different learning stages (Bloom’s Taxonomy) - Knowledge; Comprehension; Application; Analysis; Evaluation; Creation
• There are 2 workbooks in this set – Reading & Vocabulary skills and Writing & Grammar skills.
• The reading parts consist of comprehending prose and poetry. The vocabulary consists of general/ classified (noun based) vocabulary, confusing words and Idioms & Phrases.
• The Writing part focuses on writing sentences, stories, paragraphs, reports, short essays etc. The grammar portion consists of Nouns, Pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, Tenses, connecting words (preposition/ conjunction) etc.
• The Parent Manual consists of the list of skills covered in a tabular format under the heading of Performance Tracker. The Performance Tracker is the place where the parent can keep the record of the activities completed by the child.
• The Parent Manual also provides the solutions to all the worksheets.
• To make it more interesting for the children each worksheet has been provided with 10 stars. The can get a Club (4 stars), Spade (6 stars), Heart (8 stars) and Diamond (10 stars).
• The books help in building a strong foundation for National & International Olympiad Exams. The books are not based on the syllabus of a single board but cover all the major boards as a whole.