SSC 10+2 Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 101 Speed Tests with Success Guarantee
IF YOU MASTER THIS BOOK SUCCESS IS GUARANTEED IN THE UPCOMING SSC CGL EXAM
Yes it’s true. If you can master this book you will crack the SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier I & Tier II) Exam for sure.
The book is the 1st and the Most Innovative Book and makes you feel comfortable. Since things are well structured and executed. It gives you a proper channel for preparing and guiding you to do things as per these 101 TESTS.
It contains questions on all the IMPORTANT CONCEPTS which are required to crack this exam. The concepts are covered in the form of 101 SPEED TESTS.
No matter where you PREPARE from – a coaching or any textbook/ Guide - 101 SPEED TESTS provides you the right ASSESSMENT on each topic. Your performance provides you the right cues to IMPROVE your concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
It is to be noted here that these are not mere tests but act as a checklist of student’s learning and ability to apply concepts to different problems.
The book is based on the concept of TRP – Test, Revise and Practice. It aims at improving your SPEED followed by STRIKE RATE which will eventually lead to improving your SCORE.
How is this product different?
• 1st unique product with 101 speed tests.
• Each test is based on small topics which are most important for the SSC 10+2 Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam. Each test contains around 30 MCQs (on the latest pattern of the exam) depending upon its importance for the exam.
• The whole syllabus has been divided into 4 sections which are further distributed into 100 topics.
1. Quantitative Aptitude is distributed into 28 topics.
2. Reasoning is distributed into 28 topics.
3. General English is distributed into 14 topics.
4. General Awareness is distributed into 28 topics.
• In the end of each section a Sectional Test is provided so as to sum up the whole section. So 1 sectional Test each for Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General English and General Awareness.
• Finally at the end a FULL TEST is provided so as to give the candidates the real feel of the final exam.
• In all, the book contains 3250+ Quality MCQ’s in the form of 101 tests.
• Solutions to each of the 101 tests are provided at the end of the book.
• Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
• The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and performance.
• It is advised that the students should take each test very seriously and must attempt only after they have prepared that topic.
• The General Awareness section has been updated latest Current Affairs.
• Once taken a test the candidates must spend time in analysing their performance which will provide you the right cues to IMPROVE the concepts so as to perform better in the final examination.
• It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the tests he/ she can improve his/ her learning and finally the SCORE by at least 15-20%.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Section I - GENERAL INTELLIGENCE & REASONING
3. Alphabet Series
4. Number series/Puzzle
5. Mixed Series
6. Coding - Decoding
7. Blood Relation
8. Direction & Distance
9. Problem based on comparison
10. Word Formation
11. Logical sequence of words
12. Scheduled Time/Date/Day/Year
13. Clock & Calendar
14. Venn Diagrams
16. Mathematical Operation
17. Arithmetical Reasoning
18. Matrix Based Reasoning
19. Statement & Conclusions/arguments/inference
20. Cube & Dice
21. Counting of figures
22. Figure formation & Analysis
23. Paper cutting & Folding
24. Visual Reasoning
25. Mirror & Water Image
26. Embedded Figures
27. Non- Verbal Series
28. SECTION TEST – 1 TO 27
Section II - QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
31. Square roots & Cube Roots
32. Surds & Indices
33. HCF & LCM
36. Profit & Loss
37. Simple Interest/Compound Interest
38. Ratio, Proportion & Partnership
39. Mixture & Alligation
40. Time and Work/Chain Rule
41. Time & Distance
42. Problem on Ages
44. Permutation & Comb/Probability
46. Factorization of Quadratic Polynomials
47. Simplification of Fractions
48. Algebraic Identities
49. Graphic Representation of Straight Lines
50. Sequence and series
51. Circular Measure of Angles
52. Trigonometric Ratios & Identities
53. Heights and Distances
54. Lines and Angles/ Quadrilaterals
55. Triangles & Its properties
56. Circles: Chords and Tangents
57. Data Interpretation
58. SECTION TEST: QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
Section III - ENGLISH COMPREHENSION
59. Common Errors
60. Sentence Improvement-I
61. Sentence Improvement-II
64. Idioms and Phrases
65. One word substitution
66. Spelling Test
67. Sentence Completion (Vocabulary/Grammar)
68. Correct usage of Preposition
69. Cloze Test
70. Reading Comprehension - I
71. Reading Comprehension - II
72. Section test: English Comprehension
Section IV - GENERAL AWARENESS
73. Ancient History
74. Medieval History
75. Initial Modern History
76. Indian freedom Struggle
77. Physical Geography
78. Economic Geography
79. World Geography
80. Geography of India
81. Indian Constitution
82. Political System
83. Panchayati Raj and Public Policy
84. Judiciary System
85. Indian Economy and Budget
86. Agriculture in Indian Economy
87. Trade, Industry and Financial in India
90. Biology- Zoology, Botany, Diseases
91. Environment & Ecology
92. Science & Tech.
93. Art and Culture
94. National and International Awards
95. Books and Authors
96. Sports and Games
97. Miscellaneous GK
98. Current Affairs - I
99. Current Affairs- II
100. SECTION TEST: General Awareness
101. FULL TEST