• Study Guide for CTET Paper 1 - English (Class 1 - 5 teachers), English second edition, is a flawless book especially prepared for the CTET exam being conducted by the CBSE Board.
• The CTET July 2013 and Feb 2014 solved question papers have been added in the book so as to provide the students an understanding of the CTET examination.
• The languages covered in the book are English (1st language) and Hindi (2nd language).
• The book provides separate sections for Child Development & Pedagogy, English Language, Hindi Language, EVS and Mathematics.
• Each section has been divided into chapters. For each chapter an exhaustive theory has been provided which covers the complete syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE/ NCERT/ NCF 2005.
• This is followed by 2 set of exercises.
• The exercise 1 contains a set of MCQs from the PREVIOUS YEAR Question Papers of CTET and various STET's.
• The exercise 2, ""TEST YOURSELF"" provides carefully selected MCQs for practice.
• The book is a must for all the candidates appearing in the Paper 1 of the CTET and State TETs like UPTET, Rajasthan TET, Haryana TET, Bihar TET, Uttarakhand TET, Punjab TET, Tamil Nadu TET etc.