Study Guide for NTSE Class 10 is a comprehensive book written exclusively for class 10 students and covers syllabus of classes 9 & 10. The book provides learning of all the concepts involved in the syllabus of NTSE. The book covers the 2 separate sections conducted in this examination – Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) including English.
Salient features of the book:
• The book contains the solved paper of 2015 NTSE 2nd Stage - SAT & MAT.
• There are 26 chapters in the Mental Ability Section.
The Scholastic Aptitude section has been divided into 9 parts – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, History, Geography, Civics and Economics.
• The book provides sufficient point-wise theory, solved examples followed by FULLY SOLVED exercises in 2 levels - STATE/ UT level & NATIONAL level.
• The most comprehensive coverage as per the latest syllabus of class 9 & 10.
• Maps, Diagrams and Tables to stimulate the thinking ability of the student.
• The book also contains very similar questions to what have been asked in the previous NTSE examinations.
• The book covers new variety of questions - Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Matching, Definition based, Statement based, Feature Based, Diagram Based and Integer Answer Questions. • The book covers the new variety of questions asked in past NTSE MAT section. New chapters on Syllogisms, Cryptography, Data Sufficiency, Statement & Conclusion etc.
• The book covers a special section on Exemplar problems in Mathematics which contains a mix of problems with solutions for Stage 1 & 2.
• The book covers a special section on English Language Test which contains theoretical concepts with practice exercises for Stage 1 & 2 as per the NTSE Stage 2 format.
• Economics has been incorporated in the Social Studies section.