After being voted as the best NTSE book for class 8, Disha now presents the "Study Guide for NTSE Class 10," a comprehensive book written exclusively for class 10 students and covers syllabus of classes 9 & 10. The book provides learning of all the concepts involved in the syllabus of NTSE. The book covers the 2 separate sections conducted in this examination – Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).
Salient features of the book:
• There are 26 chapters in the Mental Ability Section. The Scholastic Aptitude section has been divided into 7 parts – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, History, Geography and Civics.
• The book provides sufficient point-wise theory, solved examples followed by FULLY SOLVED exercises in 2 levels - STATE/ UT level & NATIONAL level.
• The most comprehensive coverage as per the latest syllabus of class 9 & 10.
• Maps, Diagrams and Tables to stimulate the thinking ability of the student.
• The book also contains very similar questions to what have been asked in the previous NTSE examinations.
• The book covers new variety of questions - Passage Based, Assertion-Reason, Matching, Definition based, Statement based, Feature Based, Diagram Based and Integer Answer Questions.
• The book covers the new variety of questions asked in NTSE 2012 MAT section. New chapters on Syllogisms, Cryptography, Data Sufficiency, Satement & Conclusion etc.
• The book covers a special section on Exemplar problems in Mathematics which contains problems with solutions for both Stage 1 & 2.