STUDY PACKAGE IN BIOLOGY FOR NEET & AIIMS: (SET OF 6 BOOKS)
MOST POWERFUL MATERIAL IN BIOLOGY
Study Package in biology for NEET Medical Entrance Exam is the most unique and innovative way to learn Biology. The package has been written by leading faculties involved in the Medical Entrance Coaching. The package is an original work of authors. The whole material has been written with a unique style which focuses on 100% Concept Clarity for the students.
• The whole material has been developed on an objective pattern aligned as per the syllabus of class 11 & 12 (NCERT books). The package is a set of 6 booklets (4 for class 11and 2 for class 12).
• The books follow the latest NEET syllabus containing 38 chapters in all.
• The study package presents the theory in great depth with At a Glance, Well labeled Diagrams, Illustrations, Illustrated pictures, Connecting Concepts, Checkpoints etc so as to provide 100% conceptual clarity to the students.
• The study package has been enriched with inclusion of a number of latest and new problems in set of 3 MCQ exercises for practice. The Multiple Choice Questions are simple MCQ’s, Diagram/ picture based MCQ’s, Matching based MCQ’s, Statement based MCQ’s etc.
• The first exercise is completely based on the NCERT book.
• The second exercise presents a window to competitive exams, where questions of past years of the leading medical exams are covered.
• The third exercise is "TEST YOURSELF" which is a collection of best questions for practice.
• The explanations to the selected questions of the third exercise are provided immediately at the end of each chapter.
• The package is a must for every Medical aspirant. It is set of the most student friendly books for Biology.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PART I – CLASS 11
Unit I – Diversity in the Living World
Chapter 1. The Living World
Chapter 2. Biological Classification
Chapter 3. Plant Kingdom
Chapter 4. Animal Kingdom
Unit II– Structural Organization in Plants & Animals
Chapter 5. Morphology of Flowering Plants
Chapter 6. Anatomy of Flowering Plants
Chapter 7. Structural Organization in Animals
Unit III –Cell: Structure & Functions
Chapter 8. Cell: The Unit of Life
Chapter 9. Bio molecules
Chapter 10. Cell Cycle and Cell Division
Unit IV –Plant Physiology
Chapter 11. Transport in Plants
Chapter 12. Mineral Nutrition
Chapter 13. Photosynthesis in Higher Plant
Chapter 14. Respiration in Plants
Chapter 15. Plant Growth and Development
Unit V – Human Physiology
Chapter 16. Digestion and Absorption
Chapter 17. Breathing and Exchange of Gases
Chapter 18. Body Fluids and Circulation
Chapter 19. Excretory Products and their Elimination
Chapter 20. Locomotion and Movement
Chapter 21. Neural Control and Coordination
Chapter 22. Chemical Coordination and Integration
PART II – CLASS 12
Unit VI – Reproduction
Chapter 1. Reproduction in Organisms
Chapter 2. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
Chapter 3. Human Reproduction
Chapter 4. Reproductive Health
Unit VII – Genetics & Evolution
Chapter 5. Principles of Inheritance and Variation
Chapter 6. Molecular Basis of Inheritance
Chapter 7. Evolution
Unit VIII – Biology in Human Welfare
Chapter 8. Human Health and Disease
Chapter 9. Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
Chapter 10. Microbes in Human Welfare
Unit IX – Biotechnology
Chapter 11. Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
Chapter 12. Biotechnology and its Applications
Unit X – Ecology
Chapter 13. Organisms and Populations
Chapter 14. Ecosystems
Chapter 15. Biodiversities and Conservation
Chapter 16. Environmental Issues