• Target SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam 20 Practice Sets Workbook (English Edition) is the thoroughly updated 4th edition written exclusively for the New pattern Exam being conducted by SBI for recruitment in PO in the SBI.
• The book provides 20 Practice Sets – 5 Preliminary Exam Tests + 15 Main Exam Objective Tests (10 in the book and 5 in the CD) & 10 Descriptive Tests - designed exactly on the pattern of the latest SBI Associates Bank PO Exam.
• The Preliminary Test contains all the 3 sections - Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language - as per the latest pattern.
• The Main Objective Test contains all the 4 variety of tests - Reasoning Ability (High Level), Data Analysis & Interpretation, General Awareness and General English - as per the latest pattern.
• The Subjective Tests contains Precis Writing, Comprehension, Essay Writing, Letter Writing and Paragraph Writing.
• The solution to each type of Test is provided at the end of the book.
• The General Awareness section in the Main Test of each Practice Set contains questions from General Awareness, Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, Computer & Marketing Aptitude.
• The Current questions on Banking and General Awareness have been updated.
• The book also provides detailed solutions to the June 2014, April 2013, July 2011 and August 2011 question papers of the SBI & Associates Bank PO Exam.
• This book will really help the students in developing the required Speed and Strike Rate, which will increase their final score in the exam.
FEATURES OF THE SYNC-ABLE CD
1. The student gets to know his result immediately after the test is submitted.
2. Section-wise, Test-wise Reports are generated for the candidate.
3. Performance report across the 5 test also gets generated as the student appears in the 5 tests.
4. Once the student syncs the CD (connects to the Internet) the candidate gets his ALL INDIA RANK in the test appeared among the students who have already appeared in the test. The Rank keeps on getting updated as more and more students appear in the test. So the student needs to just sync the CD again and again to get the updated rank.