What, Why, Where, When & How of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics CBSE Class 12 (2008 - 15 Solved Papers + Sample Papers) - set of 4 books
“What, Where, When, Why and How of Class 12” is altogether a new approach for practicing and revising Mathematics for Class 12 CBSE Board exams.
The books cover solutions to the questions that appeared in the 2008 - 2015 solved papers of CBSE Board Delhi, All India and Foreign (including their compartment papers) papers.
The books provide a unique and innovative chapterisation and have been divided on the basis of the types of the questions rather than the typical chapter format.
The names of the books follow from the answers it provides to the following 5 questions:
1. What has been asked in the exam?
2. Why is this question important? Why this question is repeated many-a-times?
3. How do I answer this question in the best way?
4. Where (Delhi/AI/Foreign) did this question appeared?
5. When (year) was this question asked?
The books also provide 3 Sample papers with detailed solutions. The papers have been designed on the latest pattern of the exam as announced by the CBSE.
The book will be an eye-opener for all class 12 students who will appear in the CBSE board examination.