The thoroughly updated 4th Edition of 10 Years UPSC Civil Services IAS Mains Hindi (Anivarya) Year-wise Solved (2013 - 2022) consists of Past 10 years Solved Papers of the Hindi (Anivarya) Paper.
# All the options in the optional questions have been explained thoroughly.
# The USP of the book is that the answers have been provided in adherence to the word limit as per the UPSC requirements.
# The book consists of:
• 38 Nibandh (including all choices) answered. 100 marks
• 10 Gadyansh (Reading Comprehension) Passage having 5 questions each. 60 marks
• 10 Sankshepan (Précis Writing) Questions. 60 marks
• 20 Anuvad: Translation: From English to Hindi (1 paragraph of 20 marks) and Hindi to English (1 paragraph of 20 marks) totaling 40 marks.
• 200 Hindi Vyakaran (Grammar) Questions of 2 marks each: Each paper has 5 Muhavare; 5 Vakya-Shudhi; 5 Paryayavachi; 5 Yugm (totaling 40 marks)
# Each of the solution is thoroughly researched and written in a flawless language.
# The book follows the format where solution is provided immediately after the question.
# The book also provides useful Study Material for Grammar Usage & Vocabulary.