The book 10 Previous Year Topic Wise UPSC Civil Services IAS Mains Solved Papers (2022 to 2013) consists of solutions to 10 IAS Mains Original Papers – Qualifying Paper 1 (Compulsory English), Paper I (Essay), & Paper II - V (General Studies Papers 1 to 4).
• The USP of the book is the division of the book into 6 Parts as per the subjects involved (different Papers).
• Each of the Parts is further divided into Topics as per the respective paper components & latest UPSC syllabus. The questions of all the 10 years are grouped under the respective Topics. Wherever required the Topics are further divided into Sub-topics.
• Part 1 – Qualifying Paper 1 (Compulsory English) consists of 10 Comprehension, 38 Essays, 10 Précis and 500 Grammar Questions.
• Part 2 - Paper I (Essay) consists of 76 Essays written in adherence to the Word Limits. The essays are classified into various categories (Topics).
• Part 3 - Paper II contains 200 Questions of GS Paper 1 (20 in each year) divided into various Topics based on syllabus of GS 1.
• Part 4 - Paper III contains 200 Questions of GS Paper 2 (20 in each year) divided into various Topics based on syllabus of GS 2.
• Part 5 - Paper IV contains 200 Questions of GS Paper 3 (20 in each year) divided into various Topics based on syllabus of GS 3.
• Part 6 - Paper V contains 120 Questions of GS Paper 4 (12 in each year) divided into various Topics based on syllabus of GS 4.
• The solutions have been prepared after a thorough research and adhered to the Word Limit as suggested by UPSC for each question.
• The detailed solutions are provided immediately after each question.
• The book is also useful for all State PSC Exams.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account